Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

awesome

the old testament is a bunch of legends anyway.. no harm done in making fun of them :)

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

hahahahaha

well im catholic, but that was awesome xD

Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer Jesus vs Muhammad Trailer

haha

well, im christian and i also find it funny how religion always has everybody at each other's throats. funny but also a bit sad. I find most of the other religion flash content on this site a bit tastless but i couldn't care either way. your one is actually decent though :)

im sure my muslim friends would have a laugh at it too

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

nice

I passed it quite easily.. It ain't that hard. Very good game!

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

allright

it took a few tries and overall it was ok, but not as good as the other

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

tricky

tricky but still good, I really like these persuasion games

Chill Session 1 (Short Vers.) Chill Session 1 (Short Vers.)

cool

Nice, Funky and well-composed. I didn't mind the drums but since you're asking, I use Garage Band for all my loops (though it's only for Mac I think). Anyway, which instruments did you play in this?

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Well dude I played all, oddly, yeah piano, bass and drums on my good old ensoniq asr10, which is an old piece of kit, does the job though, and I played guitar on this too, arranged it in Acid and voilá this was the result, glad you liked it!

Rectal Rectal

Cool

Podoba mi sie taki ciezki i lekko progresywny styl. Solowka byla zajebista tylko mogla byc troche glosniejsza. Ej i co uzywasz do perkusji? Jakis program?

Maczek responds:

Tylko i wylacznie Fruity Loops Studio 6 i sample FPC ;)

Echos In The Air Echos In The Air

I don't get it

why did you people rate this so low?

masz piataka stary.
Co do piosenki to byla naprawde dobrze zagrana i zaspiewana tylko przydalaby sie jakas solowka czy cos zeby ja troche urozmaicic

Ltblackshadow responds:

Im not sure why they rated it low :( I think they just are assholes who know I will never find then cause they think they are better than everyone else. Oh well. Thank you for the review :D